Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Planning: We passed the critical stage in the economic crisis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Planning: We passed the critical stage in the economic crisis Empty Planning: We passed the critical stage in the economic crisis

Post by Rocky Wed 13 Jul 2016, 3:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Planning: We passed the critical stage in the economic crisis

 Baghdad / term 

He said Planning Minister Salman Jumaili Iraq 's economic stage exceeded the most dangerous after the first half of 2016. The end of 
    Jumaily said in a statement that " theconfidence of the world , Iraq has become themost powerful and encouraged theinternational community to deal positively with us through the loan obtained by Iraq from the International Monetary Fund , " calling to "invest these positive attitudes in the development in the service of Iraq through the consolidation of positions and renounce the differences side, these differences exploited by terror targeting Iraqis as happened in the Karrada and country and before that in a lot of areas that cause deep for all Iraqis wounded, and that the unity of the situation that will increase the confidence of the world in Iraq. " 
    He added that" economic stage , the most dangerous of Iraq has overcome after passing the first half of 2016 , "and expressed the hope that" the second half of the year best , as will Iraq by the end Daash and thereturn of displaced persons as well as the existence of positive indicators high oil prices in the global market as well as the results of the economic measures taken by the government and processors during the last stage. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 25 Sep 2024, 1:20 pm