Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Justice: the implementation of the 45 death sentences and face the international objecti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Justice: the implementation of the 45 death sentences and face the international objecti Empty Minister of Justice: the implementation of the 45 death sentences and face the international objecti

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jul 2016, 6:31 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

2016/07/18 | 14:15

Since 18/07/2016 13:46 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News

Justice Minister Haider al-Zamili, Monday, that 45 death sentences have been carried out from the period January 1 until the middle of this year.

He's Zamili / balances News /, "The Ministry of Justice has issued periodic statements in the number of their port to death during the past period."

He Zamili, said that "the number of their port to death during the year 2016 amounted to 45 people have been implementing them for the period from the first of January until the end of the month of June."

Among Zamili, he said that "there is opposition by states and are facing objections from international organizations regarding the implementation of the death sentence, and that Iraqi law has a justification in the sentencing of the governed."

He continued, "The justification is legitimate and legal security situation and emergency exceptional case," explaining, "It can not abolish the death penalty, but possible codified by emphasizing that the person who commits the offense of zero to kill innocent people."

And demanding audiences Bamahcomin the execution of terrorists, especially after Vajotai Karrada and the country, which made the Iraqi street, upset about the delay in implementing the provisions of Alaaadam.anthy 29

The opinions expressed below do not reflect the balance of opinion News site, but rather reflect the views of their owners only.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 10:29 pm