Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nuclear fuel historic deal between Russia and the United States

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nuclear fuel historic deal between Russia and the United States Empty Nuclear fuel historic deal between Russia and the United States

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jul 2016, 4:22 am

[size=30]Nuclear fuel historic deal between Russia and the United States[/size]
    20/07/2016 09:59 | Number of Views: 490
    font size: Nuclear fuel historic deal between Russia and the United States Font_decrease Nuclear fuel historic deal between Russia and the United States Font_enlarge
    Nuclear fuel historic deal between Russia and the United States Thumbnail.php?file=c884e566aeabb28097d004ce4fd10193_870917956
    Direction Press / Agencies
    Agency announced the "Rosatom" Russian Atomic Energy Agency, the signing of a contract with the American company "GNF", the largest suppliers of nuclear fuel in the United States, for the supply of nuclear fuel to Russia.
    She said, "Rosatom", in a statement on Tuesday July 19, said that the company "Tefil" for the production subsidiary of "Rosatom" of nuclear fuel and signed the contract is the first of its kind with the United States to supply a boost pilot to provide the company "Global Nuclear Fuel-Americas "nuclear fuel unnecessary nuclear reactors in the United States.
    Said Sergei Kiriyenko, Director General of the company "Rosatom", the Russian side appreciates the importance of cooperation with the United States in the nuclear field, stressing the readiness of Russia made using all their experience and skills to get the necessary licenses in the United States. 
    For his part, Jay Vileman, president of A Company "GNF-" and CEO said: "We are pleased the progress achieved in the joint work between the" Tefil "and" GNF-A ", which aims to diversify the fuel options for enterprises of nuclear fuel for light water reactors in the United States." .
    The agency "Tass" reported earlier that Russia and the United States are creating a strategic alliance that would access to US nuclear fuel market.

http://aletejahtv.org/index.php/permalink/119996.html

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:54 pm