Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abtan: Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and wise by Congress tomorrow night

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abtan: Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and wise by Congress tomorrow night Empty Abtan: Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and wise by Congress tomorrow night

Post by lonelyintexas Fri 31 May 2013, 5:06 pm

Friday, May 31, 2013 19:40

Abtan: Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and wise by Congress tomorrow night

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. announced the leadership of the parliamentary bloc citizen Abdul-Hussein Abtan, Thursday, confirm the President of the Council of Ministers and MPs Maliki and Najafi attending the meeting called by the leader of the Islamic Supreme Council Ammar al-Hakim.

He said Abtan L / Baghdadi News / "Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki and Parliament Speaker Osama Najafi confirmed their attendance to the meeting called by the head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Ammar al-Hakim, in addition to the leader of the Iraqi List, Saleh al-Mutlaq, leader of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, Barham Salih."

He added that "the point of invitation to the cleric Muqtada al-Sadr and the other to Mr. Massoud Barzani, in addition to calls for political and religious figures Other," expected to "witness the meeting a wide participation."

He continued that "the meeting will prepare tomorrow evening in your office to Mr. Hakim." Finished / 21 g

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    I sure am hoping this meeting will solve whatever the problem is so we can move forward.
    Thanks
    LIT
    mochasmom
    mochasmom
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abtan: Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and wise by Congress tomorrow night Empty Re: Abtan: Maliki and Najafi Saleh al-Mutlaq and wise by Congress tomorrow night

Post by mochasmom Fri 31 May 2013, 8:40 pm

Let's see what comes of this

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:28 pm