Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil falls 4% during the week due to oversupply concerns

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil falls 4% during the week due to oversupply concerns Empty Oil falls 4% during the week due to oversupply concerns

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jul 2016, 4:27 am

[size=30]Oil falls 4% during the week due to oversupply concerns[/size]
    23/07/2016 09:48 | Number of Views: 457
    font size:  Oil falls 4% during the week due to oversupply concerns Font_decrease  Oil falls 4% during the week due to oversupply concerns Font_enlarge
     Oil falls 4% during the week due to oversupply concerns Thumbnail.php?file=___________1_304812301
    Direction Press / follow-up
    Crude oil prices fell at the settlement on Friday and lost four percent during the entire week after the high number of US rigs for the fourth consecutive week as data showed increased investor fears of a global supply glut.
    Prices were already low before the devices, the as Brent fell to its lowest level in Chehrin- with willing investors for the growth expected in the Iraqi oil exports.
    And increased losses after Baker Hughes Energy Services Company announced that US producers have increased the number of operating rigs by 14 this week, bringing the total number to 371.
    It fell International benchmark Brent crude 51 cents or 1.1 percent at the settlement to $ 45.69 a barrel after it came down to $ 45.17 earlier on Friday, its lowest level since May 11, and during the week, Brent lost four percent.
    The inn price of West Texas Intermediate US 56 cents or 1.3 percent at the settlement as well as $ 44.19 a barrel.During the week, losing 3.8 percent.
    The dollar rose to its highest level in more than four months while also impact on the demand for oil-US-denominated currency on the part of holders of other currencies.
    Download data source sector reported that Iraqi oil exports tend to rise in July, putting the supply of the supply of the second-largest producer in OPEC on the growth path again after falling for two months.
    The US Energy Information Administration said earlier this week that while US stocks fell but at a historic high levels by reaching 519.5 million barrels at this time of year. 

Current date/time is Sun 16 Jun 2024, 6:35 am