Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Gold falls to a two-week low

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Gold falls to a two-week low Empty Gold falls to a two-week low

Post by Rocky Thu 14 Sep 2017, 3:55 am

Gold falls to a two-week low

Gold falls to a two-week low 2348
    Gold falls to a two-week low Text Gold falls to a two-week low Html Gold falls to a two-week low Print
    Gold falls to a two-week low Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
     Gold fell to a two-week low on Thursday as risk appetite and the dollar stabilized ahead of US inflation data, which could signal signs of renewed rate hikes.
    Gold fell 0.1 percent to $ 1321.24 an ounce by 0620 GMT, after falling earlier to its lowest level since September 1 at $ 1318.75 an ounce.
    Gold in US futures contracts for delivery in December fell 0.2 percent to $ 1325.10 an ounce.
    The dollar was steady ahead of the US inflation report for August after it fell to a two-and-a-half year low against a major basket of currencies, and fell to a 10-month low against the yen last week.
    A rising dollar would make the yellow metal more expensive for holders of other currencies.
    Among other precious metals, silver fell 0.5 percent to $ 17.64 an ounce, while platinum was little changed at $ 976.85 an ounce, while palladium rose 0.2 percent to $ 938.70 an ounce.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 1:54 am