Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allocated 23 billion dinars to rebuild infrastructure in Jurf al-Nasr

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allocated 23 billion dinars to rebuild infrastructure in Jurf al-Nasr Empty Allocated 23 billion dinars to rebuild infrastructure in Jurf al-Nasr

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jul 2016, 4:28 am

[size=30]Allocated 23 billion dinars to rebuild infrastructure in Jurf al-Nasr[/size]
    22/07/2016 07:29 | Number of Views: 461
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up
    The President of the Commission of Displacement and Migration in the province of Babylon Riad Aday, on Friday, the Federal government approval for the allocation of $ 23 billion dinars for the reconstruction of hand cliff victory.

He said Addai, in an interview, "The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers included hand cliff in the province of Babylon victory (45 km north of Babylon) to the list of cities that will be rebuilding it," noting that "the province has formed a committee to assess all the damage and at all levels caused by the war against the terrorist organization Daash in Jurf al-Nasr and estimated amount of more than 300 billion Iraqi dinars for the reconstruction and submit a report to the Commission Secretariat. "

He said Addai, that "the committee in charge informed us that the federal government has approved $ 23 billion dinars for the reconstruction of hand cliff victory," adding that "the need to rebuild the infrastructure of electricity, water, roads and government buildings as well as damage to the people side."

The district council confirmed Musayyib, Babil province, in the (April 2, 2016), that most of the regions in terms cliff victory that freed about a year ago and now is eligible to live among that most of the families normally live in safe houses within the judiciary.
    aa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 7:55 am