Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transportation: Basra conference presents four options for the operation of the port of Faw

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transportation: Basra conference presents four options for the operation of the port of Faw Empty Transportation: Basra conference presents four options for the operation of the port of Faw

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Jul 2016, 3:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Transportation: Basra conference presents four options for the operation of the port of Faw

 Basra / long-Presse 

The Ministry of Transport, on Wednesday, that the investment conference held in Basra province , aims "to reduce the time to implement the project port of Faw and listen to the opinions of the investing companies", and as pointed to the formation of a crisis cell to invest in this project, drawn to the existence of four options on the table for the operation of the port of Faw . 
    the Minister of transport agency Abdul Hussein Abtan during a press conference held on the sidelines of aninvestment conference to discuss the draft port of Faw in the Sheraton Hotel in Basra province Faraaheedi Hall and attended (range press), " the investment conference, attended by more than 13 large foreign company in addition to the interior ministries concerned and defense, oil and commerce and local merchants aimed at the reduction of time to implement the project and listen to the views of the investing companies to know their requirements and to talk about employment and investment in the port and bypass the routine work. " 
    Abtan said that" the ministry has many invitations to companies responded about 14 giant global company and this does not mean lack of companies but again we need to and this is one of the mechanisms in place to implement the project mechanisms where we formed a crisis cell between the relevant ministries and the investment Authority and the local government of Basra and go towards investment in this project. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 20 Aug 2024, 7:34 am