Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Urgent .. A senior official in the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki converts (15) to one bill

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Urgent .. A senior official in the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki converts (15) to one bill Empty Urgent .. A senior official in the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki converts (15) to one bill

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jun 2013, 4:08 am

Urgent .. A senior official in the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki converts (15) to one billion Dubai banks in his name and disappears from sight!!

Date: Tuesday 04/06/2013 03:38 PM

An official source in the office of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki for the disappearance of a financial official in Abbas' office Rashid after he deposited the amount of fifteen billion dinars of prose presidency in one of Dubai banks,

The source said that Abbas Rashid is responsible for the financial file in the guesthouse of the Office of the Prime Minister embezzled amount of fifteen billion Iraqi dinars and deposited in a bank in Dubai, pointing out that the amount is prose guesthouse your guests of the Prime Minister,
    adding that the Prime Minister's Office noted the disappearance of money and she went to one of Dubai banks, stressing that Abbas Rashid, who embezzled amount disappeared from sight.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:56 am