Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Eliminating cancels decision to dissolve the district and provincial councils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Eliminating cancels decision to dissolve the district and provincial councils Empty Eliminating cancels decision to dissolve the district and provincial councils

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:20 am

Eliminating cancels decision to dissolve the district and provincial councils

Babylon / long-Presse 

The Board of Hilla spend in Babil province, yesterday, for the abolition of the Administrative Court's decision of the provincial council to abolish district councils, counties and referred its members to retire after nearly a year on its release, as he emphasized that the Court considered the decision contrary to the law of governorates not organized province No. 21 of 2008. He chairman spend Hilla Qasim Rahim Alkraiti, in an interview to the (long-Presse), said that "the Shura Council of State administrative Court decided today, the abolition of the province of Babylon resolution No. 97 on 16 August 2015, containing the solution councils and district in Babylon and refer its members to retirement ground of absence of the need for them. " He Alkraiti, "The court considered the Council contrary to the decision of the Article 20 of the provinces that are not related to the law of the province No. 21 of 2008, which necessitated canceled," adding, "The court's decision was based on a lawsuit filed by a district council Hilla in the administrative court in the 26 from August 2015, against the provincial council's decision to dissolve councils and district in the province of Babylon. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Jul 07, 2024 5:55 am