Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Obeidi: I mean three deputies are named in the lawsuits .. irreverent and the Council of Representat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Obeidi: I mean three deputies are named in the lawsuits .. irreverent and the Council of Representat Empty Obeidi: I mean three deputies are named in the lawsuits .. irreverent and the Council of Representat

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Aug 2016, 2:31 am

[ltr]Obeidi: I mean three deputies are named in the lawsuits .. irreverent and the Council of Representatives[/ltr]

Since 11/08/2016 20:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Defense Minister Khaled al-Obeidi, on Thursday, for clarification on what happened in the last interrogation session, and while noting that what happened does not belong to pan the House of Representatives, he stressed that he inadvertently three deputies nominated and held lawsuits against them.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Obeidi said in a statement received / balances News /, a copy of it, he was "strictly for doubt and interpretation and misrepresentation of the facts, we would like to emphasize that what took place in our conversation a session of questioning in the Council of Representatives on August 1, 2016, and as it appeared evident and without doubt, it concerns responded to the excesses of inappropriate and insulting and cursing by three deputies exclusively, has named or refer to them in a timely manner, we have established lawsuits against them in this regard. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He explained, "our conversation was not at all respect to pan the House distinguished, which we were a part of it and we have full respect for authority legislative supreme in the country, or to the brothers Distinguished whom we are with them a relationship of mutual respect for the House of Representatives, and they were supportive and Maazarin military establishment and urging the supporters to build."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said he was "not for the support of the Brothers of Representatives to what we were able to put the military on the rode the right way in the review, reconstruction and achieve the feat on the ground and which embodies victories impressive along the theater of operations, and we look forward to be a battle of Mosul awaited end to the forces of terror on the land of Iraq." It ended 29 / tc n[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 5:38 am