Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: we will proceed with the reform of independent bodies in the coming days

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: we will proceed with the reform of independent bodies in the coming days Empty Prime Minister: we will proceed with the reform of independent bodies in the coming days

Post by Rocky Wed 17 Aug 2016, 3:28 am

Prime Minister: we will proceed with the reform of independent bodies in the coming days

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

The head of the Council of Ministers, yesterday, that the coming period will witness a reform of independent bodies, referring to the lack of opposition , because the minister be partisan , a condition that is professionally. 
    Ebadi said, in response to a question ( the long - Presse) during a press conference held at the Government Palace, "we will proceed in the next phase of the reform of the independent bodies , "noting that" we wereasked to reform independent bodies before the reshuffle , but in my view they are different and that the time is not right at that point , because we do this amendment. " 
    the Prime Minister added" the stages of our progress in reform and in the coming days we will work to adjustable independent bodies. " " I got rid during the cabinet reshuffle last of the issue to be a partisan candidate personally am not against the principle that the minister be a member of a certain political party on the condition to be professionally." 
    Among Abadi , that " the most important this subject is I got the approvals to be agents of ministries is affiliated to the point or certain partisan and this will help the new ministers to present the best work. " 
    in the context of the fight against corruption, Abadi said that corrupt turned to organized crime in order to get money. He added that "Iraq has begun first interaction with the views of a specialized international organizations to follow up and expose corruption files , " stressing that "knows the corrupt well." 
    The Prime Minister added that "corrupt turned to organized crime in order to get money," vowing to "pursue them and make them live the concern, and to prosecute those who try to take out money abroad or registration of real estate in his name or in the name of another person as well. " 
    in addition, Abadi said that the government will determine who will attend the process of liberalization ofMosul from the control of the organization Daesh, and it does not allow any party to intervene in this regard. 
    the commander said General "We we will choose to participate in the liberation of Mosul process and assure everyone that all the forces that will be involved will be disciplined." 
    He stressed , saying "We will not allow one to surpass the Iraqis will not allow any person or party to interfere in determining the forces that will participate in the editorial process." He stressed that "we will not move forward more in fighting axes unless insure the safety of the displaced and to develop mechanisms in all axes city of Mosul."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 28 Sep 2024, 10:13 am