Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Prime Minister: We will proceed to reform the state apparatus

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Prime Minister: We will proceed to reform the state apparatus Empty Prime Minister: We will proceed to reform the state apparatus

Post by Rocky Thu 11 May 2023, 9:06 am

[size=45][size=41]Prime Minister: We will proceed to reform the state apparatus[/size]
     4 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Today, Thursday, the Prime Minister, Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani, confirmed the continuation of the development and construction process to make a difference and reform state agencies.
    Al-Sudani said, in a continuation to him during the opening ceremony of the Barzani Memorial in Erbil, that “Kurdistan witnessed the sacrifices of the Kurds, Arabs and the rest of the Iraqi spectrum together, when the Kurdish national movement, with all its names, embarked on fighting tyrants and facing the arrogance of Saddam’s Baath and his crimes, and that sacrifices are not new to our fathers and martyrs from Every spectrum, religion and sect in Iraq.
    He added, "We remember the national personality, represented by the late leader Mulla Mustafa Barzani, and his benevolent biography of the Kurdish cause. The martyrs of our Kurdish people, and all the martyrs of the Iraqi national movement, wanted to bequeath to their children a country in which justice and equality flourish, and in which the citizen lives with honor and dignity."
    Al-Sudani continued: “We bear the responsibility to proceed with the development and construction process and make a difference, and reform the state’s apparatus to reach the service government. The people’s satisfaction is a great challenge, and there is no waiting for the hour of work and reconstruction. The duty starts with us towards all Iraqis, in the Kurdistan region and all over Iraq.”
    He emphasized: “We set priorities for government work from the first day of forming the government, and we proceeded to deal with files that have direct contact with the citizen, and we work very hard not to miss the opportunity that was built on the sacrifices and suffering of our people, and the struggle of its men.”
    He concluded by saying: “I salute the great role of Massoud Barzani, and we are confident in the continuation of his constructive role and his national contributions in supporting the political process and building the new Iraq.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 23 Jun 2024, 3:09 pm