Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Loss Aidip bonds hinders investment Jadriya Lake

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Loss Aidip bonds hinders investment Jadriya Lake Empty Loss Aidip bonds hinders investment Jadriya Lake

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Aug 2016, 2:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Loss Aidip bonds hinders investment Jadriya Lake

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Izzat Investment Authority , Baghdad, on Friday, Lake Jadiriyah investment project stopped, the center of Baghdad to theabsence of bonds prove the ownership of alarge part of the lake to the Tourism Authority, confirmed the continuation of the conflict between Baghdad University and the Ministry of Higher Education on the ownership of thelake, while the provincial council , accused the"hands a high level of responsibility of trying to block investment in Iraq. " 
    the head of the Baghdad investment Authority, Shaker al - Zamili, in an interview with (long - Presse)," theTourism Authority are possessed ownership Jadriya Lake, in central Baghdad, as it is known to us, but Authority was surprised after he was referred lake investment, the lack of bonds prove the ownership of alarge part of the lake. " 
    he added Zamili, that" there is a dispute going on between the Department of the University of Baghdad and the Ministry of Higher Education and scientific research, on the ownership of the lake. " 
    for his part , chairman of the security Committee of the Council said Baghdad province, Mohammed Jassim, in an interview with (long - Presse), " the Lake Jadiriyah investment project depends so would like more than 100 closed investment project", blaming the central government 's "responsibility to stop these projects."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 7:23 pm