Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nasiriyah is celebrating its founding day

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Nasiriyah is celebrating its founding day Empty Nasiriyah is celebrating its founding day

Post by Rocky Thu 01 Sep 2016, 3:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

 Dhi Qar / long-Presse 

Nasiriyah municipality announced, kicks off thecommemoration of 147 of the founding of thecity, indicating that government departments and community and professional organizations participated in the ceremony , which will be an annual tradition. 
    The mayor of Nasiriyah manager, the sponsor of the celebration, Abdel Nasser Ghalib thirsty, in an interview (long - Presse) that " Directorate sponsored the first festival to celebrate the anniversary 147 of the founding of the city ofNasiriyah, on the thirtieth of August 1869 , "noting that" the festival included a big concert on Nasiriyah Park Theater, cultural, artistic and sports activities and special events in every constituency and participating organization by the way. " 
    He added thirsty, that" circles governmental and community organizations, trade unions, cultural, artistic and media participated effectively targeted the festival , "noting that" the celebration will be an annual tradition to celebrate on the city of Nasiriyah and its cultural heritage and cultural. " 
    and included a celebration that saw official and popular an extensive presence, plastic arts exhibitions and photos and other books, crafts and heritage, and scientific activities , events and sports and scouting, as well as a display of clothes and lyrics and poems by the way. " 
    and founded the city of Nasiriyah (375 km south of Baghdad) in 1869 and known initially as the " Brigade Almentvk "then it became the first Republican era," the banner of Nasiriyah , "and in 1969 changed name to "Dhi Qar province", relative to the historical incident that happened between the Arabs and the Persians before Islam.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 7:58 pm