Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
Jetsa
weslin3
smillenace
mochasmom
brian
cooper
dejavu
11 posters

Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dinar

dejavu
    dejavu
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dinar - Page 2 Empty Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by dejavu Wed 12 Jun 2013, 7:20 am

First topic message reminder :

I'm lost, I can't find dinar news here......not sure if posted already

The Iraqi Government announced on Monday, 10 June, the formation of a Joint Committee of the ministries of finance, planning and the Central Bank to adjust the value of the Iraqi dinar against foreign currencies and prevent slumping.

He said the Economic Adviser to the Government of Iraq Salam Al-Quraishi, the Committee will develop several regulations aimed at keeping the exchange rate of the Iraqi dinar in the acceptable level and prevent the decline in its value.

Al-Quraishi said that it will support the global value of gold and prevent manipulation by traders and banks foreign currency exchange rate of the dollar and the euro.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Igorot
    Igorot
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Igorot Wed 10 Jul 2013, 5:19 pm

The Iraqi Government announced on Monday, 10 June, the formation of a Joint

Why did they say June 10? Was this a slip up on there part as they have been planning on this since last month? Or just a typo?
    Zuzu
    Zuzu
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dinar - Page 2 Empty Re: Iraqi Government forms committee to set value of the Iraqi dinar

Post by Zuzu Thu 11 Jul 2013, 8:10 am

the article is dated June 10th, so the news is a month old

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 6:37 pm