Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance for "Light": There is no clause in the constitution prohibits giving long vaca

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance for "Light": There is no clause in the constitution prohibits giving long vaca Empty Parliamentary Finance for "Light": There is no clause in the constitution prohibits giving long vaca

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Sep 2016, 5:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Parliamentary Finance for "Light": There is no clause in the constitution prohibits giving long vacations for employees with a salary My name is full
    Nur News / Baghdad 
    confirmed a member of the parliamentary finance committee MP pros Hamadoun that the committee discussed the government 's proposal , which allows employees to take long vacations salary My name isfully within the pension service indicating that there are many perspectives on the dimensions of this proposal.
    The MP told the "Nur News" that "there is no clause in the constitution prohibits giving licenses to state employees a salary of my name, but he must complete the economic feasibility study of this proposal and the extent of the amount of interest on the part of the employee and the state."
    It showed that the government announced it had agreed on a draft law on the long vacation for employees, "indicating that" the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives the draft did not receive until now anticipated that there will be a thorough study of the dimensions of the law before it is submitted to a vote in parliament. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 8:16 am