Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi turning the profession of her husband, a commercial project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi turning the profession of her husband, a commercial project Empty Iraqi turning the profession of her husband, a commercial project

Post by Rocky Thu 15 Sep 2016, 3:59 am

Iraqi turning the profession of her husband, a commercial project

Wednesday 14-09-2016 | 4:03:02

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    skynews- h d
    Twilight News / become a businesswoman Iraqi woman, produces honey and sells it in Iraq Mnhlha in Mahaweel located at a distance of 75 kilometers south of Baghdad.
    Ms. runs a small Iraqi dissolved, leaving her husband, before the disease Iqadh, and leaves it have a responsibility to support the family.
    Says Zainab al-Mamouri, she said her husband lived dissolved in their home in Baghdad, the mid-eighties of the last century as a hobby, then turned it into a small business after he left his job, but his illness prevented him from project expansion.
    After that helped him in the dissolved, over the years, has gained the experience and knowledge, becoming in a position to manage the project alone.
    After the family fled from Baghdad at the height of the sectarian tensions, it established Zainab dissolved in the province of Babylon, and the expansion of the project. The transformation of the dissolved into a family project, involving the children of Zainab as well, especially in the spring when bees are active.
    Honey is not only the product, they sell beeswax and a number of dietary supplements, which are used in the treatment of many diseases.
    And sells its products under the brand bearing her name, and has become required in various parts of Iraq. She says the honey can not be bought and sold only from trusted Nahal it, holds a license.
    In addition to the dissolved Iraqi working Zainab al-Mamouri, Head of the Department of Training at the Ministry of Agriculture Babylon, and trained so far, absolutely ninety widow, all of whom should wish to follow it down and establish a profitable project.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:17 pm