Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri completion of a comprehensive review of the military, political and intellectual performance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri completion of a comprehensive review of the military, political and intellectual performance Empty Jubouri completion of a comprehensive review of the military, political and intellectual performance

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:02 am

Jubouri Hakim: We are at a crossroads requires the completion of a comprehensive review of the military, political and intellectual performance

Jubouri Hakim: We are at a crossroads require the completion of a comprehensive review of the military, political and intellectual performance
     Nur News / Baghdad
    Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri, received in his office on Monday evening, the head of the National Alliance Ammar al-Hakim.
    According to a statement to the Office of al-Jubouri, "Nur News" received a copy of which was during the meeting discussed the overall political situation, where it was stressed that the current stage requires an active political performance and coordination and cooperation between the various political blocs. "
    And be annexed statement that "the meeting discussed the developments of the security situation and file editing province of Nineveh and its repercussions and humanitarian relief and aspects related to it, where President al-Jubouri, stressed the need to be accompanied by military preparations with a consensual political effort and alert to all possibilities to accommodate the number of displaced expected with the launch of military operations."
    He said al-Jubouri, "We are at a crossroads where we move from occupation to full Daesh editing stage phase which requires the completion of a comprehensive review of the military, political and intellectual performance."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:53 am