Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economist: Iraq borrow $ 13 billion from Britain

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economist: Iraq borrow $ 13 billion from Britain Empty Economist: Iraq borrow $ 13 billion from Britain

Post by Rocky Sat 24 Sep 2016, 5:38 pm

[size=48]Economist: Iraq borrow $ 13 billion from Britain[/size]
    [size=32]
    17:31:00 9/24/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Erbil 

confirmed economist, Salahuddin Kaku, that " thesubject of Iraq 'srequest from theBritish government toborrow Mlbg $ 13 billion tocover the deficit in the 2017 budget, is thetalk time on thepolitical scene." 

Said Kaku , " The issue ofborrowing between states or between thegovernment and partners, banks, unusual and occur around theworld, but theproblem lies in the repaid exact time with benefits. " 

Kaku said that" Iraq is suffering from aneconomic crisis and has a large deficit in the2017 budget, and to fill this deficit resort to loans from other countries, where demand from British government toborrow $ 13 billion, though Igot this loan will ease the budget deficit in 2017, but the big problem remains of how to repay this loan. " 

Kaku said that" the borrowing process is beginning, but where will spend this money, andwhether this will amount to create additional income of Iraq to be able to lift theeconomy, and then the payment process on time, based on the above , the Iraqi government must prepare for it. " 

With regard to the collapse of the Iraqi economy and bringing them to the end because of the financial crisis, Salahuddin Kaku Abizaid said:" at a time this does not say that Iraq is reaching its end, because borrowing is limited operation specified a time is deficit - based state budget for one year, and maybe things will get better, as well as Iraq 'seconomy, but all this is just theexpectations, we do not know if itwas achieved ispossible or not. " 

The the Iraqi government announced earlier that about 75 percent of the2017 budget will go to cover thedeficit, to the Iraqi government asked to borrow $ 13 billion. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Read more:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 7:12 pm