Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pension exchange of Egyptians working in Iraq before the invasion after a 22-year stoppage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pension exchange of Egyptians working in Iraq before the invasion after a 22-year stoppage Empty Pension exchange of Egyptians working in Iraq before the invasion after a 22-year stoppage

Post by Rocky Mon 17 Jun 2013, 4:50 am

Pension exchange of Egyptians working in Iraq before the invasion after a 22-year stoppage

June 16, 2013 04:52 PM Updated: June 16, 2013 16:57

Met with Khaled Al-Azhari, Minister of Manpower and Immigration, yesterday evening, Nassar al-Rubaie, the labor minister of Iraq, in a session of talks extended, which he emphasized Rubaie approval of the Iraqi cabinet regardless amounts due and known as the pension for the Egyptians, who were working in Iraq before the invasion, having been These benefits have been frozen for more than 22 years.

A press statement issued by the Ministry of Manpower and Immigration, on Sunday received a "live" copy of it, that Azhari received from the Iraqi minister a list of registered the Iraqi Social Security Authority and eligible for pensions.

The minister added that the Ministry of Manpower and Immigration Egyptian will match and review the statements and the names of beneficiaries and checked whether they were alive or rightful heirs to them, and that the Iraqi side will convert the amounts owed ​​to them immediately upon completion of the matching process and as soon as they receive statements final.

In the same context Azhari said that the ministry will start the review in accordance with the statements recorded in the ministry, and will be posted and names are displayed on the ministry's website immediately upon completion and review of compliance with the statements from the Iraqi side.
    Source: Mubasher - A

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 2:36 am