Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee likely pass the 2017 budget in the coming sessions of Parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance Committee likely pass the 2017 budget in the coming sessions of Parliament Empty Finance Committee likely pass the 2017 budget in the coming sessions of Parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 25 Oct 2016, 3:54 am

[size=30]Finance Committee likely pass the 2017 budget in the coming sessions of Parliament[/size]
    25/10/2016 09:50 | Number of Views: 236
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / special
    Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested today to pass a 2017 budget law during the next sessions of the parliament.
    Committee member Ahmed Hama In an interview with "direction Press" confirmed that the House reads the budget bill at its last first reading and will be future meetings enough to maintain law and voting on the fact that most of the political blocs agreed on the initial form, pointing out that the budget bill for next year came bis paragraphs previous budgets, so it does not need long discussions.
    He added that the flesh of the Finance Committee is working on modifying some paragraphs of Statistics of the budget that has been Tochireha by the House of Representatives in order to be ready in the coming sessions, and expected to be approving next year's budget is the fastest in the history of the previous budgets.
    The House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced receipt of the Council of the General Budget Law for the year 2017, and ordered the inclusion on the agenda of the parliament session today.
    This was announced Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Tuesday, 10/18/2016, to send the draft budget to the 2017 Act to the House of Representatives after making amendments to it, pointing out that the project included the previous agreement with the Kurdistan Regional Government, while pointing to an amendment to the amnesty bill year.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 1:56 am