Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Electricity provides facilities for investment companies to enter the power distribution sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Electricity provides facilities for investment companies to enter the power distribution sector Empty Electricity provides facilities for investment companies to enter the power distribution sector

Post by Rocky Sat 29 Oct 2016, 3:16 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Electricity provides facilities for investment companies to enter the power distribution sector

 Baghdad / term 

The Ministry of Electricity, on Friday, the minister Qasim Fahdawi face to provide all facilities for investment companies to enter the power distribution sector, Mukdh that theproject of privatization of energy will contribute significantly to solving the power crisis in the country. 
    He said the ministry spokesman Musab teacher in a statement received "long", a copy of which, " theElectricity Minister Qassim Fahdawi face to provide all the facilities in order to attract investment companies to engage in distribution of electric power in Baghdad and the provinces sector, through facilitating measures by the directorates general distribution in Baghdad and the provinces, the fact that this project will contribute great solution to power crisis in the country, as well as a guarantee of the rights of the ministry and thecitizens and investment companies. " 
    said the teacher, that" the investment in the distribution sector (service and maintenance contracts and collection), which the ministry has made significant positive steps, where has the assignment of the Karkh district of Baghdad fully, and high in Rusafa, as well as many provincial areas , "adding that" the ministry offers numerous facilities to attract investment companies to enter into this area. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 8:30 pm