Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Instrument without balance sign Iraqi vice grip Emirati security

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Instrument without balance sign Iraqi vice grip Emirati security Empty Instrument without balance sign Iraqi vice grip Emirati security

Post by Rocky Sun 30 Oct 2016, 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Instrument without balance sign Iraqi vice grip Emirati security

 Baghdad / long-Presse 

Appealed to the family of MP Mohammed al -Tai, on Saturday, the three presidencies tointervene for the release of al - Tai held byUAE authorities in Dubai. And accused the"terrorist mafia" rhythm play through "malicious charges", as he warned of the"murder under different titles." 
    The media Taie, the deputy for Basra within the bloc coalition of citizens, led by Ammar al - Hakim. And it adopts MP calling for the establishment of Basra province, and apply to the Electoral Commission to organize a referendum for the people of the province. 
    The family said al - Tai, in a statement received (range Press) copy of it, "We appeal to the three presidencies and the Iraqi government and the House of Representatives, as well as reform the release of MP Mohammed al - Tai reserved in Dubai Front on charges of malicious part of a plan behind them mafias terrorism , "noting that" the Iraqi Foreign Ministry and Vice President Iyad Allawi knew it from the first moment. " 
    family - Tai and added that" the Attorney - Tai is still reserved when UAE authorities, were being killed under different titles, " appeal to "intervene with the UAE authorities formally or personal for his immediate release, where he owns the Iraqi consul in Dubai Hussein al - Azzawi all the details." in 
    turn, Rasha Al - Hamed, the wife of MP Mohammed al - Taie, said , "My husband is being held in Dubai for the past five days , leaving the door Otrgah not in Iraq for all the people involved in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and I am trying to get to the Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari , but to no avail. " She added, in anaudio recording seen by the (range) yesterday, " I tried to access Iyad Allawi was apologizing to me today and this issue is very strange, but the Iraqi consul Hussein al - Azzawi, he is permanently with my husband and also with me was able to do something." 
    It attributed Hamed not to the Iraqi Foreign Ministry 's move to launch her husband that " the Iraqi Foreign Ministry release did not move on the issue, because the relationship with the UAE is good, we need the intervention of responsible figures in the Iraqi state , the parliament and the three presidencies in order torelease him because Iraqi lawmaker." 
    She Hamed to be "Tai represents interface Iraq may not be detained with drug owners and criminals, murderers and others, and whether this is the Iraqi appreciated in other countries? Are these Iraqi our foreign? is this the place that they placed us in other countries?". 
    She continued , "today Attorney Tai subjected to this vexatious issue then would be any another deputy to thesame issue, so I appeal to the reform front to move in order to save their colleague Mohammed al - Tai ,"pointing out that" MP related for 60 seconds and say he can be killed at any moment inside the prison. " 
    according to the leaks, the Tai arrest came on the edema edit checks without balance worth four and a half million dollars. 
    The Tai withdrew last year because of the mass of the wise not to grant the province of Basra government and ministerial positions Haider al - Abadi. Attorney Tai owns satellite channel Al - Fayhaa , which was among the first channels that have emerged after the Iraq war in 2003, and began its work from the UAE, then theyear of its license revoked in 2006 after he violated terms of the contract.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:15 pm