Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Starting the project "cash for work" to clean Jalawla of "military waste"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Starting the project "cash for work" to clean Jalawla of "military waste" Empty Starting the project "cash for work" to clean Jalawla of "military waste"

Post by Rocky Tue 01 Nov 2016, 2:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Starting the project "cash for work" to clean Jalawla of "military waste"

 Diyala / long-Presse 

Announced Jalula in Diyala province administration, on Monday, the start of theproject "cash - for - work" to lift debris from the side and cleaned of "remnants of war", and pointed out that the project is incollaboration with Oxfam International, as pointed to attract more than 1,600 people for the implementation of the campaign . 
    the director of Jalula, Jacob , Joseph, in an interview with (long - Presse), " the hand launched cash-for - work in collaboration with Oxfam international, on the lifting of the debris from the side and cleaned from theremnants of war caused by military operations and the control of the organization (Daesh ), it ", noting that" the program will continue for 90 days. " 
    He noted Joseph, that" the project has attracted 1,600 people from the sons to carry out the campaign ,"explaining that" the first meal included 207 people who will clean up the rubble removal , to a maximum often days for a sum of 250 thousand dinars per person. " 
    Youssef pointed, out that" there are other phases will include the owners of the character of blacksmiths and Sbagain and other targeted money exchange for the owners of the character in order to re - open their shops commercial for the return of live a normal life in the district. " It is 
    noteworthy that the province Diyala, position the city of Baquba, has seen control of the organization (Daesh) and armed groups allied with him, an army Naqshbandi, some regions, after the control of the cities of Mosul and Tikrit, on the tenth of June, but the security forces and the popular crowd were able to edit those areas.        
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 2:35 am