Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdad Municipality organizes Friday to celebrate the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdad Municipality organizes Friday to celebrate the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII Empty Baghdad Municipality organizes Friday to celebrate the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Jun 2013, 7:42 am

Baghdad Municipality organizes Friday to celebrate the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII

06/28/2013

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. regulate the Municipality of Baghdad, on Friday, to celebrate a great turnout on Abu Nawas Street Gardens on the occasion of the withdrawal of Iraq from the provisions of Chapter VII.

The Municipality of Baghdad in a press statement received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, "that" the Directorate of Relations and Media in cooperation and coordination with the Department of Municipal Karrada organized this afternoon to celebrate Jmahera large gardens Stadium (Laith Hussein) Street in Abu Nawas includes art events and poetry and folklore to coincide with the celebrations the Iraqi people, by a UN Security Council voted unanimously on Iraq would emerge from the provisions of Chapter VII on Thursday. "

The statement said the "Platform for the celebration includes Panorama poetry to a group of Iraqi poets creators with the participation of the Task Gaghei Baghdadi of the Museum of Baghdadi, with links musical songs Iraqi sing love Iraq and the strength of his people and his insistence on the face of all the circumstances and challenges to the participation of popular music Baghdadi," referring to "The advocate general for all." Finished / 21

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:59 pm