Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Italy Increases Support to Iraq

jedi17
    jedi17

Italy Increases Support to Iraq Empty Italy Increases Support to Iraq

Post by jedi17 Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Italy Increases Support to Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    December 4, 2016 in [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Italian Foreign Minister Paulo Gentiloni has met with his Iraqi counterpart, Ibrahim al-Eshaiker al Jafaari, telling him:
    “We are standing by you while Mosul is being liberated and we will continue to be by your side through the post-Daesh stabilisation process. Italy intends to keep its commitment in the region, by supporting the Baghdad Government and the anti-ISIL coalition through the carrying out of crucially important activities, such as the restructuring of the Mosul dam, the training of local police corps and the stabilisation of liberated areas.”
    Mr Gentiloni confirmed to Mr al-Jaafari the need for an inclusive approach capable of reaching out to all ethnic-religious components.
    He also highlighted the Italian effort to provide the Country with humanitarian assistance: over 20 million euros were donated in 2014, to which 30 million euros more will be added in the 2016-2018 period, a preferential credit amounting to 360 million euros and the traditional Italian engagement in the protection, retrieval and enhancement of the archaeological and cultural heritage of Iraq.

Current date/time is Wed Jun 26, 2024 8:17 am