Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq reduced revenues by 70%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq reduced revenues by 70% Empty Iraq reduced revenues by 70%

Post by Rocky Sat 17 Dec 2016, 1:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraq reduced revenues by 70%

 Baghdad / term 

The Ministry of Planning, Iraq Revenue fell 70 percent, stressing that the fight against al "Daesh" drained 30% of the budget allocations. 
    He said Planning Minister Salman Jumaili during his participation in the twenty - ninth session of ESCWA , held in the Qatari capital Doha that "Iraq is still going through the result of the continuing decline in oil prices , which is the main source of funding for the state budget , causing a decrease in revenue cash - strapped reached 70 percent." 
    Jumaili added that "terrorism and the occupation of Daesh parts of the Iraqi land an impediment to economic activity, as well as spending on war requirements and military operations sapped accounted for 30 percent of budget allocations and contributed to the increase in poverty , " noting that "these cities ravaged by terrorism need funds great for rebuilding and reconstruction. " 
    Jumaili and pointed out that "Iraq faces another challenge in the demographic side as a result of displacement and migration, especially the migration of young people from the age group 15-29 years and this forces us developmentally challenging because it requires us to provide suitable employment opportunities for these young people who started both grounded in the big cities or they emigrate to other countries in search of employment opportunities. " 
    It was Iraq 's revenues in 2013 reached $ 8.5 billion in the month , while I arrived in 2015 to $ 2.9 billion following a drop in oil prices , especially as the country is almost entirely dependent on oil.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 9:53 pm