Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
duck2000
Neno
zimi31
weslin3
dirt14
Rocky
11 posters

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7  - Page 3 Empty Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jul 2013, 7:35 pm

First topic message reminder :

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

International banks began trading at the first signs of Iraqi currency to exit Iraq from Chapter VII, in conjunction with the Declaration of the Iraqi Central Bank, the high volume of foreign exchange reserves in Iraq to 76 billion dollars in addition to 30 tons of gold bullion.
    And says Treasury Adviser Helal altaian "this reserve will help raise the value of the Iraqi currency, compared with foreign exchange and thus contribute to the reduction of prices of goods and commodities."
    And supports the Central Bank's currency reserves, the Iraqi currency into and out of Iraq, and increased oil imports might contribute directly to increasing the reserve and give more support to the Iraqi currency.
    Economist Mohammed Souri "the investment of surplus reserve if found to be used as a deliberate economic policy", calling on the House to enact economic and development that will provide greater support to the Iraqi currency.
    He criticized the parliamentary Financial Committee member Ahmed tracks laws and banking regulations followed in Iraq, confirmed that the House was determined to enact laws regulating banking in the future.
    The Central Bank said earlier that Iraq controlling its money and gold in the Bank also drew global banks to exit Iraq from Chapter VII would allow him greater freedom to act and attract foreign investment.

weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7  - Page 3 Empty Re: Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Post by weslin3 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 2:36 pm

What happened? I tried to straighten it out, but couldn't.  :lol: 

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7  - Page 3 Empty Re: Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Post by Rocky Sat 06 Jul 2013, 2:53 pm

Financial: dinar improvement after Iraq emerge from Chapter 7

05/07/2013

Banks began international circulation of Iraqi currency in the first signs of the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII, in conjunction with the announcement of the Iraqi Central Bank high volume of reserves of Iraq from foreign currency to $ 76 billion in addition to the 30 tons of gold bullion.

says advisor to the Ministry of Finance Hilal Taan that “This reserve will help to raise the value of the Iraqi currency compared to foreign currencies and thus will contribute to reduce the prices of goods and commodities.”

and supports the currency reserves in the Central Bank of the Iraqi currency inside and outside Iraq, and that the increase in oil imports may directly contribute to increase the reserve and thus give more support of the Iraqi currency.

says economic expert Majid picture that “investing the surplus reserve as if he found must harnesses according to the policy of economic thought” and called on the House of Representatives to enact economic and development that will provide greater support for the Iraqi currency.

For his part, criticized a member of the Finance Committee parliamentary Ahmed electrodes laws and banking systems followed in Iraq, uncertain that the House of Representatives is determined to enact laws regulating the banking business in the future.

central bank had said earlier that Iraq is in control of his money and treasury of gold in the international banks also drew the bank to be out of Iraq from Chapter VII will give him freedom the largest to act and attract foreign investment.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Bigben
    Bigben
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by Bigben Sat 06 Jul 2013, 7:07 pm

30 tonnes nice!
    Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

Post by Bama Diva Sat 06 Jul 2013, 7:38 pm

2020 wrote:I hope duck can verify they have more gold (seems like he has in the past) but if this is the only batch they are talking about, seems like it adds up to $960million, if gold is at or around the $1000/ounce mark.

30 tons = 60,000 lbs
    at 16oz to the pound = 960,000 ounces (didn't covert to Troy ounces or pounds)
    at $1000/ounce (round number - i didn't look) that = $960,000,000 ($960 million USD)
    When I went to convert that to dinar, my abacus ran out of beads (so did my Hewlett-Packard)

Now admittedly, that is ONE good truckload. I hope they have several more. Seems like 4 years ago our friend said they caught one truck (of several) crossing the border trying to hide some. Hopefully, we (or at least Iraq) know where in the sand the others are buried.... and that they will agree to give it back.  I think we're gonna need a bigger oil tanker - if my math is correct. I really hope it's not.

Hey 2020, this is information I read today. 
    [b style="color: grey;"]Amount:[/b] 1 ton (short) (sh tn) of gold 
    [b style="color: grey;"]Equals:[/b] 29,166.67 troy ounces (oz t) in gold

If this is correct, then 30 tons at 1200 an oz would be 1,050,000,120.00 I don't know if this is right, but it was fun playing with the numbers. :-)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 6:48 pm