Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+7
duck2000
Neno
zimi31
weslin3
dirt14
Rocky
11 posters

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7  Empty Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Jul 2013, 7:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

International banks began trading at the first signs of Iraqi currency to exit Iraq from Chapter VII, in conjunction with the Declaration of the Iraqi Central Bank, the high volume of foreign exchange reserves in Iraq to 76 billion dollars in addition to 30 tons of gold bullion.
    And says Treasury Adviser Helal altaian "this reserve will help raise the value of the Iraqi currency, compared with foreign exchange and thus contribute to the reduction of prices of goods and commodities."
    And supports the Central Bank's currency reserves, the Iraqi currency into and out of Iraq, and increased oil imports might contribute directly to increasing the reserve and give more support to the Iraqi currency.
    Economist Mohammed Souri "the investment of surplus reserve if found to be used as a deliberate economic policy", calling on the House to enact economic and development that will provide greater support to the Iraqi currency.
    He criticized the parliamentary Financial Committee member Ahmed tracks laws and banking regulations followed in Iraq, confirmed that the House was determined to enact laws regulating banking in the future.
    The Central Bank said earlier that Iraq controlling its money and gold in the Bank also drew global banks to exit Iraq from Chapter VII would allow him greater freedom to act and attract foreign investment.

dirt14
    dirt14
    Quiet Investor
    Quiet Investor

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7  Empty Re: Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Post by dirt14 Fri 05 Jul 2013, 7:38 pm

Oh yea!:shock: 8) bounce :cheers:
    weslin3
    weslin3
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7  Empty Re: Financial: improved after Iraq Dinar from Chapter 7

Post by weslin3 Fri 05 Jul 2013, 8:00 pm

So when did this trading start?

zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Fri 05 Jul 2013, 8:08 pm

Fantastic...thanks Rocky!!!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 05 Jul 2013, 9:04 pm

the high volume of foreign exchange reserves in Iraq to 76 billion dollars in addition to 30 tons of gold bullion. wrote:
    Now that the gold is being added, wonder if that 2.50 has been changed... ;)
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 05 Jul 2013, 9:05 pm

and increased oil imports might contribute directly to increasing the reserve and give more support to the Iraqi currency. wrote:
    "MIGHT"! Might my arse... lol!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 05 Jul 2013, 9:06 pm

"the investment of surplus reserve if found to be used as a deliberate economic policy", calling on the House to enact economic and development that will provide greater support to the Iraqi currency. wrote:
    "SURPLUS RESERVES"? You betcha... ;)
    Getting It Investor
    Getting It Investor

Post by 2020 Fri 05 Jul 2013, 10:34 pm

I hope duck can verify they have more gold (seems like he has in the past) but if this is the only batch they are talking about, seems like it adds up to $960million, if gold is at or around the $1000/ounce mark.

30 tons = 60,000 lbs
    at 16oz to the pound = 960,000 ounces (didn't covert to Troy ounces or pounds)
    at $1000/ounce (round number - i didn't look) that = $960,000,000 ($960 million USD)
    When I went to convert that to dinar, my abacus ran out of beads (so did my Hewlett-Packard)

Now admittedly, that is ONE good truckload. I hope they have several more. Seems like 4 years ago our friend said they caught one truck (of several) crossing the border trying to hide some. Hopefully, we (or at least Iraq) know where in the sand the others are buried.... and that they will agree to give it back.  I think we're gonna need a bigger oil tanker - if my math is correct. I really hope it's not.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 6:12 am

2020 wrote:I hope duck can verify they have more gold (seems like he has in the past) but if this is the only batch they are talking about, seems like it adds up to $960million, if gold is at or around the $1000/ounce mark.

30 tons = 60,000 lbs
    at 16oz to the pound = 960,000 ounces (didn't covert to Troy ounces or pounds)
    at $1000/ounce (round number - i didn't look) that = $960,000,000 ($960 million USD)
    When I went to convert that to dinar, my abacus ran out of beads (so did my Hewlett-Packard)

Now admittedly, that is ONE good truckload. I hope they have several more. Seems like 4 years ago our friend said they caught one truck (of several) crossing the border trying to hide some. Hopefully, we (or at least Iraq) know where in the sand the others are buried.... and that they will agree to give it back.  I think we're gonna need a bigger oil tanker - if my math is correct. I really hope it's not.

heres one truck alone >>>

KIRKUK, Iraq (Reuters) - U.S. troops seized a truck laden with suspected gold bars worth up to $100 million (60.9 million pounds) at a checkpoint in northern Iraq, the second such find in four days.
    Major Kevin Petit said on Monday that soldiers found 999 bars under a tarpaulin in an old Mercedes on Sunday during a search near the oil city of Kirkuk and questioned the truck's three occupants.
    The driver had said he had been paid $300 to carry what he said were copper bars from Baghdad to north Iraq.
    "These are not minted bars. The gold was melted down quickly," Petit said as he clambered on the truck to show the impure and roughly moulded 10 kg (20 lb) bars at Kirkuk airbase.
    Signs saying "Do not enter, under investigation by the U.S. government" have been attached to the barbed-wire enclosure which surrounds the turquoise truck, parked among U.S. military facilities within the base.

U.s. Troops Intercept 3rd `Gold Truck' Fleeing Iraq
    June 8, 2003|By Paul Salopek Foreign Correspondent
    KIRKUK, Iraq -- Another battered truck hauling what appears to be a dazzling fortune in gold bars was stopped at a routine U.S. Army checkpoint in Iraq on Wednesday, the third such cache of bullion seized in two weeks.
    An officer with the 173rd Airborne Brigade, the unit that detained the truck near the northern Iraqi city of Kirkuk, said that 1,183 ingots were recovered in the latest bust.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Sat 06 Jul 2013, 6:13 am

23 trucks total we captured at borders!

PARIS — Syria’s Central Bank and the Medina Bank in Lebanon are holding at least $2 billion in cash, as well as gold bullion and platinum, that was smuggled out of Iraq, according to a letter written on the stationery of the Syrian army’s intelligence department.
    The letter says $1.3 billion was deposited in the Syrian Central Bank in an official “presidency” account, while another $700 million was placed in the Medina Bank. The document does not state the value of the gold and platinum, although it says these are also in the Syrian Central Bank.
    The handwritten letter to a Syrian exile in Europe, which also bears what appears to be the official stamp of the Syrian army intelligence department, says the deal was struck not long before a U.S.-led coalition invaded Iraq early last year.

Read more: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 1:04 am