Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+11
charlie
bugaha
pc1chas
duck2000
mrsgib
fonz1951
Ronbo
jacksmack
wayoutnow
csd9013
day dreamer
15 posters

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv Empty Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv

Post by day dreamer Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:22 pm

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayvon Martin

Just when we thought the George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin case was over after Zimmerman’s acquittal, the Obama Administration has taken the steps needed to file federal charges, thus sidestepping the well established double jeopardy, against Zimmerman.  Unidentified sources within the Administration have confirmed that Obama, and Justice Eric Holder at the Department of Justice have filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.
    Double jeopardy is an often misunderstood concept in American Law.  The rule merely states that an individual cannot be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT.  Liberal Justice Department officials often charge Americans with crimes from which they have previously been acquitted by filing federal charges on a similar crime in a federal court.

http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal-charges-against-georg...

As recently written by Debbie Schlussel, “Double jeopardy is a misunderstood concept in America. It only means you can’t be tried twice for the same crime in the SAME COURT. In fact, liberal Justice Department officials–and the American Presidents who direct them–often make sure that Americans are repeatedly charged for crimes of which they’ve already been acquitted, by charging them with new “crimes” for the same crime, such as “violating” the alleged victim’s civil rights.”
    Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv ChrisFarley

Comedian Chris Farley look-alike Justice Debra Nelson
    At approximately 10:01 pm EST this evening Judge Debra Nelson (pictured right) announced that the all women jury had found Zimmerman not guilty of fatally shooting and killing the 17-year old Trayvon Martin in Sanford, FL, just over one year ago.
    The case has received national attention and nearly wall-to-wall coverage on all mainstream media outlets.  While Al Sharpton and the entire staff at MSNBC has advocated heavily for a guilty verdict, we on the right have been praying for an acquittal for Zimmerman who was simply exercising his right to “Stand your Ground” (a Florida statute that apparently allows individuals to follow, track, then attack young Black youth before shooting them dead if feeling at all threatened throughout the process).

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv Obama-and-Trayvon-MartinObama has actively used his influence throughout the case (think “If I had a son he would look like Trayvon”).  Earlier this week, multiple sources, including Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck and the entire right wing, has reported on the involvement of the Federal Government in spending millions of dollars in support of anti-Zimmerman protests (race riots).  According to Fox News, ” The Community Relations Service (CRS), a unit of DOJ, reported expenses related to its deployment in Sanford to help manage protests between March and April 2012, according to documents obtained by the watchdog group Judicial Watch.”

http://nationalreport.net/obama-files-federal-charges-against-george-zimmerman-following-acquittal-in-shooting-murder-of-trayvon-martin/

Last edited by day dreamer on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv Empty Re: Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv

Post by day dreamer Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:24 pm

Obama Releases Statement On George Zimmerman Verdict
    Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv Biz-insider-65x27_102440By Adam Taylor and Brett LoGiurato | Business Insider – 7 hours ago

AP
    President Barack Obama has released a statement following last evening's verdict in the trial of George Zimmerman.
    Zimmerman was found not guilty of murder in the death of 17-year old Trayvon Martin. The verdict caused immediate controversy and there are a number of plans for protests.

Here's the full statement:

"The death of Trayvon Martin was a tragedy. Not just for his family, or for any one community, but for America. I know this case has elicited strong passions. And in the wake of the verdict, I know those passions may be running even higher. But we are a nation of laws, and a jury has spoken. I now ask every American to respect the call for calm reflection from two parents who lost their young son. And as we do, we should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to widen the circle of compassion and understanding in our own communities. We should ask ourselves if we’re doing all we can to stem the tide of gun violence that claims too many lives across this country on a daily basis. We should ask ourselves, as individuals and as a society, how we can prevent future tragedies like this. As citizens, that’s a job for all of us. That’s the way to honor Trayvon Martin."

Obama first waded into what was a simmering debate over Martin's death in March of 2012, when civil-rights leaders and others helped explode the case into a national story amid reports that the Sanford, Fla., police had not arrested or charged Zimmerman.

His public statement back then broke usual precedent for his administration, which doesn't normally comment on ongoing cases. Obama, however, reflected on the "tragedy" with a personal tone.

"My main message is to the parents of Trayvon Martin. You know, if I had a son, he'd look like Trayvon," Obama said in the Rose Garden of the White House, answering a shouted question from a reporter. "All of us as Americans are going to take this with the seriousness it deserves."

"Obviously, this is a tragedy," he added. "I can only imagine what these parents are going through," Obama said. "All of us have to do some soul searching to figure out how something like this has happened."

It's likely now that the Obama administration and the Justice Department will face pressure from groups to pursue a civil rights case against Zimmerman — something the department suggested was possible on Sunday.

More than 400,000 people have now signed a petition from the NAACP that urges  Attorney General Eric Holder to act and open a civil rights case against Zimmerman, a spokesperson said Sunday afternoon.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/obama-releases-statement-george-zimmerman-191206174.html

Last edited by day dreamer on Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv Empty Re: Obama Files Federal Charges Against George Zimmerman Following Acquittal in Shooting Murder of Trayv

Post by day dreamer Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:26 pm

Obama's words in his speech are meaningless .....his actions in the 1st article have meaning!!!!!Evil or Very Mad
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Sun 14 Jul 2013, 9:58 pm

That is wrong! I don't agree with the verdict but I wasn't on the jury. There are some things that Obama needs to stay out of.
    wayoutnow
    wayoutnow
    DieHard Investor
    DieHard Investor

Post by wayoutnow Sun 14 Jul 2013, 10:06 pm

This is a lie !!! O said it he believe in our court system and the law is law !!!!
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:26 am

I think Zimmerman is a low form of life an needs to die a very slow death not only do I want Zimmerman dead I want to be on top of a hill while he's involved in a fiery car crash an listen to he's screams for help, walk by an throw a pack of Skittles in the car........... but come on that's the best system we got, don't change things now........ I mean O.J. did it an not a peep out of Clinton. Classic case of overstepping boundaries.
    Ronbo
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by Ronbo Mon 15 Jul 2013, 12:47 am

"But we are a nation of laws"  As long as they don't pertain to you.... right?

"filed charges against Zimmerman for “violating Trayvon Martin’s civil rights”.
    what about the civil rights of us law abiding citizens that you use to line the bottom of your litter box?

I'm sorry, I'm biting my tongue here, so I'll try to be nice. What a frippen -_ _ _ _ , _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ . _ _ _ _,  _ _ _ hypocrite!  Evil or Very Mad
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 7:17 am

wayoutnow wrote:This is a lie !!! O said it he believe in our court system and the law is law !!!!

They were just talking about how the Justice Dept will be filing charges against Zimmerman on the news. I think Obama lied once again.
    fonz1951
    fonz1951
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:14 am

it could be that it's just me, but, according to police reports, as well as media and witnesses it all went down like this; Zimmerman followed Martin, first, in his car, then on foot.when he lost sight of Martin he headed back toward his car. Martin , then followed Zimmerman and ambushed him, knocking  him down, proceeded to punch him in the face and pound his head into the concrete. that's when Zimmerman shot him.remember; Martin was not a child as the media would have you believe. he was 6 foot plus and approximately 180 pounds.the chief of police didn't see it as anything else but self defense, {nor do i} then the Al Sharpton,  Obama crowd got in on the action and started screaming for, as they call it "justice" or as i call it "scapegoat" a 30 year veteran police chief was fired.the Obama, Al Sharpton crowd got their wishes fulfilled, Zimmerman was arrested ,charged, tried by a jury and found not guilty. but that's not good enough.now lets see if Martins civil rights were violated. how about Zimmermans civil rights? i'm not sure about anyone else, but if somebody knocks me down, jumps on top of me, starts punching me in the face and repeatedly slams my head into concrete, you had better believe i'm going to do everything in my power to stop them, with any means available, at this point it's called self defense.if it ever comes a time,in this country that it's illegal to defend yourself, then maybe it's time to move to another  country, just saying!
    jacksmack
    jacksmack
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Post by jacksmack Mon 15 Jul 2013, 9:55 am

"Media and witnesses it all went down like this; Zimmerman followed Martin, first, in his car, then on foot.when he lost sight of Martin he headed back toward his car. Martin , then followed Zimmerman and ambushed him, knocking  him down, proceeded to punch him in the face and pound his head into the concrete"

Oh so Zimmerman provoked it? If someone is following me do I have the right to find out that all thats about? An what was Zimmerman doing out there anyways? neighborhood watch? The guy wants to walk around an play batman for the night? Looking to fight crime?....... be a super hero?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:06 am