Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US dismay at Pezeshkian’s choice of Iraq as his “first stop”…and domestic political support for with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US dismay at Pezeshkian’s choice of Iraq as his “first stop”…and domestic political support for with Empty US dismay at Pezeshkian’s choice of Iraq as his “first stop”…and domestic political support for with

Post by Rocky Fri 13 Sep 2024, 3:51 am

[size=35][size=35]US dismay at Pezeshkian’s choice of Iraq as his “first stop”…and domestic political support for withdrawal[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2024-09-13 | 02:57
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Alsumaria News - Security The US [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Armed Services Committee revealed that US officials are "unhappy" with Iranian President Masoud Pezeshkian's choice [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] as his first foreign stop, while the positions of Republicans and Democrats show a consensus in support of withdrawal from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] .[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

The Washington Post quoted Democratic Senator Jack Reed, who chairs the Armed Services Committee, as saying:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Elders, the issue of withdrawal from[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]It brings together a complex set of interests for both countries, as the Iraqis realize that our presence ensures stability, but there is also a threat to our forces.

Reid noted that American officials were not happy that the new Iranian President, Masoud Pezeshkian, had chosen[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]The site of his first foreign visit.

For his part, Republican Representative Corey Mills, a veteran of the war, said:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Member of the Affairs Committees[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]and armed services in[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]MPs, he feels[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Especially regarding the influence of Iran and the militias it supports, and although he does not oppose the withdrawal in principle, he said that it is necessary to develop a plan to ensure stability.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"I feel you have an obligation, if you destabilize a nation, you have to help it stabilize again," he said .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 10:04 pm