Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Washington Post: Abadi faces pressure to prevent the entry of the Americans to Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Washington Post: Abadi faces pressure to prevent the entry of the Americans to Iraq Empty The Washington Post: Abadi faces pressure to prevent the entry of the Americans to Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Feb 2017, 1:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Washington Post: Abadi faces pressure to prevent the entry of the Americans to Iraq

 translation: Range 

In his first comment after the decision of the President Trump ban seven countries including Iraq from entering the United States, Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi said that to prevent its citizens from visiting the United States was an insult to Iraq, but to prevent the Americans from entering Iraq in return could be detrimental to national interests during the war on Daesh group. 
    He said he is looking for ways to reduce the harm caused by the ban, and he would not impose a similar ban on the Americans when he said , "We are the center of a battle", an option supported by the Iraqi parliament in a vote Monday. 
    We have more than 5 thousands of American fighters in Iraq , providing support to Iraqi forces in their fight against Daesh. The decision of the visa rocked relations between the two countries approached with the defeat of the extremist group in the last strongholds in Mosul ban. 
    These restrictions have increased the pressure on al - Abadi , who faces an invitation to reciprocate the ban, but beholden to the military to support the US. 
    Abadi pointed out that it is not equitable treatment of all residents of the country in the same way, he said , "there are Americans are fighting with us, and for this I can not say that all Americans are terrorists. Every country where the people are good and others are bad." 
    This speech echoes comments made a day earlier , Iraqi Foreign Minister Ibrahim al - Jaafari , who added that the Iraqis are not responsible for acts of terrorism committed on US territory. 
    Other countries whose citizens participate attacks, such as Saudi Arabia, are not included in the ban that has been imposed for 90 days pending the Trump managing their assessments. The stroll refugees transactions Vtm suspended for 120 days. 
    For its part suspended the Wall Street Journal , saying it was expected that the Prime Minister does not appear Abadi Similarly , the decision to ban Iraqis from entering the United States , despite calls by Iraqi politicians to prevent issuance of visas to Americans in Iraq. 
    Where the Iraqi parliament recommended a temporary ban on the Americans and they were waiting for the signing of Mr. Abadi , but said last Tuesday while he was President Trump is an insult to the Iraqis, the prevention of Americans going to hurt Iraq , just a fight Daesh, and added that he would do his best to convince Trump has reconsidered its decision, saying through told a news conference : "frankly , I consider this decision an insult to Iraq and the Iraqis, and the Iraqis should be thanked for the sacrifices that we offer in the fight against terrorism. I do not want to offend the American people the same way." 
    In addition to the Boeing deal, the decision could affect the continued delivery of F-- 16. There are currently 30 Iraqi pilots are trained on the aircraft in Arizona since 2012, it is not known yet whether the training plans will continue or not because of the ban.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 9:28 pm