Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Presidency of the parliament faces parliamentary pressure to prevent the inclusion of the pa

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Presidency of the parliament faces parliamentary pressure to prevent the inclusion of the pa Empty Deputy: Presidency of the parliament faces parliamentary pressure to prevent the inclusion of the pa

Post by Rocky Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:53 am

Deputy: Presidency of the parliament faces parliamentary pressure to prevent the inclusion of the paragraph to remove US troops

17:30 - 17/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Special…
    MP likely from the Alliance Coalition Charter Hamdi, on Tuesday, the inclusion of a paragraph of the law to get US troops out of the country on the agenda of next week's session, while revealed a number of political blocs to pressure the presidency of the parliament to prevent the inclusion of the paragraph.
    Hamdi said in a statement to the information, that "the conquest of the conquest was able to collect 53 signatures to include the inclusion of the US troops out of the country in the agenda of the House of Representatives for next week," pointing out that "the removal of US forces has become urgent and necessary to preserve the sovereignty of the country ”.
    She added that "next Saturday's session may be included a paragraph to remove US troops from the country and vote on them," revealing "the number of political blocs in favor of the US presence of pressure on the presidency of the parliament to prevent the inclusion of the paragraph."
    The MP for the conquest Alliance Mohammed Karim has confirmed, at the beginning of this week, that the Committee to follow up the decisions of the government on the preservation of Iraqi sovereignty will be a springboard for the removal of US troops from the country. Finished 25 T.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Jul 02, 2024 7:28 pm