Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Hamidi: lower gold led to the global turnout locally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hamidi: lower gold led to the global turnout locally Empty Hamidi: lower gold led to the global turnout locally

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2013, 4:11 am

Hamidi: lower gold led to the global turnout locally

19-07-2013 10:34 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Confirmed a member of the Economic Commission MP for the rule of law Fatima Hamidi, the drop in gold globally has no affect on the stock CBI. said Hamidi (of the Agency news): The gold reserves in Iraq steady and has nothing to do down prices globally, noting that it is possible to increase Central Bank reserves of gold due to lower prices.said: There are large turnout too to buy gold in the domestic market so as to lower its price, weighted by the continued decline in the past three months, the next until it reaches the fixed price. confirmed: that this reduction does not affect the local market the fact that Iraq to ايتعامل gold but have a reservist him. It is noteworthy that Iraq has taken a big step to strengthen its gold reserves to join the other central banks of emerging market economies such as Brazil and Russia to diversify its foreign reserves. / End / 5. b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Hamidi: lower gold led to the global turnout locally Empty Re: Hamidi: lower gold led to the global turnout locally

Post by Neno Fri 19 Jul 2013, 11:32 am

Wow, Iraq has a lot to learn about gold. There gold is no different than global gold and the global price. Now at home if they get more domestically, then hay, they screwed somebody. Kinda like saying their shit doesn't stink like everybody else's. I promise all shit stinks.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:10 pm