Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Member parliamentary Finance: the increase in central bank sales of the dollar d

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member parliamentary Finance: the increase in central bank sales of the dollar d  Empty Member parliamentary Finance: the increase in central bank sales of the dollar d

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jul 2013, 7:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

19-07-2013 12:49 PM

Baghdad (news) .. Ruled out a member of the Finance Committee MP / National Alliance / Amin Hadi Abbas, influenced by the increase in sales of the Central Bank of the dollar in the auction on the monetary reserves of hard currency, stressing that the bank has no fixed roof of the sale, but sells according to the actual need of the market.

Abbas said (of the Agency news): The policy of the Iraqi Central Bank to sell foreign currency to not have a fixed roof of daily sales, but according to the needs of the market both from the merchants Aoualemredy Aoualemsavrin to the dollar.

He added: civil most banks to take over a large proportion of the sales of the bank, and this is due not to accommodate the new policy adopted by the central bank about buying and selling, noting that the central bank is not responsible for it.

And: The Ministry of Finance which is supposed to open branches of government banks in all towns and villages in various governorates in order to deliver the dollar to all citizens, and in order not to get the monopoly of foreign currency to hand without the other.

The Central Bank of Iraq announced an increase in sales of hard currency in its daily auction during the past few days. / End / 8. G. / Mm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    ron-man
    ron-man
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Member parliamentary Finance: the increase in central bank sales of the dollar d  Empty Re: Member parliamentary Finance: the increase in central bank sales of the dollar d

Post by ron-man Fri 19 Jul 2013, 9:14 am

Thanks Rocky.

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 11:58 am