Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Nashville Predators

jedi17
    jedi17

Nashville Predators Empty Nashville Predators

Post by jedi17 Thu 09 Feb 2017, 7:42 pm

Blizzard on Broadway?
    February 9, 2017, 8:06 AM ET [11 Comments]
    Paul McCann
    Nashville Predators Nas Nashville Predators Blogger • Predators Radio Network • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    It’s Game Night at MSG tonight for the Nashville Predators as the New York Rangers take back over the Garden after last night’s WWE show. Wait… what? That was an NBA game? Wacky, baby, wacky…

This is an important two points for both teams as the Rangers and the Predators are trying to solidify their playoff positions with a peloton of competitors chasing them. The Rangers seem to have righted the ship after a stretch of losses, coincidentally… said righting of the ship has happened at the same time Henrik Lunqvist found his game. 

So the big question among Rangers faithful, has the King returned to his throne? After Tuesday night’s 43 save performance over Anaheim… that answer looks to be yes. That may mean big trouble for the Nashville Predators. The Rangers are giving up a ton of shots this season and they are now making an effort to clear traffic in front of Lundqvist, thateffort has paid of for New York in their resurgence. the Predators will need to continue their excellent puck movement as of late to counter these efforts.

The Predators offense certainly woke up a bit Tuesday night… after finally getting a couple of goal calls to go their way. That has been a challenge this season… especially against Vancouver. This is a different looking Predator team then the one that lost to Blueshirts back in December. A more defensively responsible one, one with a lot more grit. That identity has served this team well as they continue their ascent in the Central Division standings, something that needs to continue if Nashville is to fight off a resurgent St. Louis Blues.

Should be an interesting day in New York as there is a nasty storm being predicted, hopefully it will not impact the team’s travel post game back to Nashville… however, as I write this, flights are being cancelled into the New York airports. Puck drop is 6:08pm, pregame coverage starts at 5pm on 102.5 the Game, 5:30pm on Fox Sports Tennessee. Game coverage on both media starts at 6pm.

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 6:22 pm