Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraqi Council of Ministers approved the cancellation Nationality Act acquired positions of the sover

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraqi Council of Ministers approved the cancellation Nationality Act acquired positions of the sover Empty Iraqi Council of Ministers approved the cancellation Nationality Act acquired positions of the sover

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jul 2013, 4:26 am

Iraqi Council of Ministers approved the cancellation Nationality Act acquired positions of the sovereign 

Published in: 11:31 pm, July 20, 2013 Editor: Ipa1 the
    Amer Abdul-Jabbar Ismail

And former Minister of Transport

Approved the Iraqi Council of Ministers a draft law given the choice where senior officials between the second nationality acquired and the position sovereign or security high-level and in accordance with Article 18, paragraph IV of the Constitution, which gave the right of the Iraqi citizen of the multiplicity of nationality that does not collect them from taking a position sovereign or security senior, and thus will shift the law to the House of Representatives for the purpose of approval is final and published in the Official Gazette of the entry into force we do not know how long of time to pass if they blocked again by the owners of dual citizenship.
    note that we are in the previous government We have prepared the draft of this law, and when عرضناه to vote failed to earn the decision Back then it was Most ministers with dual nationality.

But our voice and the voice of a lot of good people of the sons of our dear remained high resounding through the media, demanding the adoption of this law, I have written an article about it and entitled (you will reveal the media politicians with nationality acquired before the election) on 9 / March / 2013 and posted on the writings in the balance shall find on the link below:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].i...ct.php?id=28358

Bless this step leading to the Council of Ministers, which we believe it will be a way to correct the course of the political process in Iraq, particularly that it will contribute to the deleted object unwanted by the Iraqi street from the power of those who held positions sovereign task,

Perhaps some politicians underwent to pass this project because it realized early that amending the election law for provincial councils recently and if adopted, this amendment in the election law, the House of Representatives will serve as a card (yellow reddish) is directed to them in the next phase, which سيجبرهم to leave the field in Iraq's political because they think of shops Astginahm for second nationality acquired and their second syndrome as long as they washed him large sums and bought the property and املاكا and investments, believing that it will ensure them and their generations live well security, but they forgot punished in front of قاصم Jabarin and spoilers and a curse history and stick law even after a while ...

Therefore رضخوا of the draft law does not benefit from the opposition, which motivate them to think from now draw a new road map for their lives in exile again as they started from the opposition (National) to the corrupt rule by exploiting their positions to their goals personal even يختموا march evacuate humiliating and bad consequences and determination

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 04 Jul 2024, 1:48 pm