Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Biden urges Taliban to cut its relationship to "Al-Qaeda"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Biden urges Taliban to cut its relationship to "Al-Qaeda"  Empty Biden urges Taliban to cut its relationship to "Al-Qaeda"

Post by Rocky Thu 25 Jul 2013, 7:40 am

Biden urges Taliban to cut its relationship to "Al-Qaeda"

25-07-2013 11:20 AM

Asked U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, the Afghan Taliban to sever their relationship with Al Qaeda 'permanently and acceptance of the Afghan constitution. Biden said: that Washington is committed to the process carried out by the Afghans and the talks between the Kabul government and the Taliban. The Biden's remarks, who is currently visiting India to try to calm the fears of New Delhi on a political settlement likely with the Taliban in Afghanistan. The talks between the Afghan government and the Taliban to reach a broader political settlement for peace in Afghanistan. / End /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:37 am