Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baeraki

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baeraki Empty Baeraki

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Mar 2017, 1:52 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Baeraki

Oil: instruct oil companies to accelerate appoint engineering graduates 

instructed Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Allaibi, on Tuesday, to companies Northern Oil and center, Missan and south studying thestatement the actual need for the disciplines of engineering immediately and take thenecessary appointed by the Mlakatha procedures, as he emphasized on the oil companies need to accelerate announce it through the media , not on the vacant, new care to accommodate all graduates of engineering colleges and institutes of oil to supplement this vital sector of new blood for the development of the oil industry. 

Customs Court provide the state treasury a billion and a half billion dinars 

customs Court for the Central District Judge Starr and Rohr said in a statement received (range), a copy of it, that the central customs court, met sums amounting to more than one billion dinars during the last year by fining violators of civil and compensation management customs, and between that obtained the court in 2016 about one billion and a half billion dinars, adding that these funds represent revenues obtained from the fines imposed on the offenders to the instructions of the customs Act and the amounts of compensation for the civil administration of customs. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]