Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iranian and Russian delegations arrive in Astana to participate in the negotiations, Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iranian and Russian delegations arrive in Astana to participate in the negotiations, Syria Empty Iranian and Russian delegations arrive in Astana to participate in the negotiations, Syria

Post by Rocky Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:13 am

Iranian and Russian delegations arrive in Astana to participate in the negotiations, Syria

Date: 13/03/2017 10:50
    Astana

Information / Baghdad ..

It announced the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Kazakhstan, on Monday, announced the arrival of Iranian and Russian delegations to the Kazakh capital Astana to participate in the negotiations to find a solution to the crisis Syria.

And start on Tuesday the third round of negotiations to find a solution to the crisis in Syria Astana, which began with a view to a ceasefire among all parties, he said it made significant progress.

In this context, the organization "Free Army" claimed that the Syrian government has not fulfilled its commitments in the neighborhood of agreement (the forest) in the city of Homs so it will not participate in the next round of negotiations Astana. Finished / 25

http://almaalomah.info/2017/03/13/world/138400

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:48 pm