Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minister of Justice: executions going at a steady pace and there is no political pressure

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Minister of Justice: executions going at a steady pace and there is no political pressure Empty Minister of Justice: executions going at a steady pace and there is no political pressure

Post by Rocky Tue Mar 14, 2017 2:53 am

Minister of Justice: executions going at a steady pace and there is no political pressure

Political  Since 13/03/2017 17:49 pm (Baghdad time)

Special - balances News
    Justice Minister Haider al-Zamili, Monday, that the death penalty is going at a steady pace as specified in his ministry, and denied the exercise of political pressure on the staff of the ministry altogether.
    He Zamili, L / balance News /, "The executions are going at the same pace in years, it was delayed only by the implementation and application of the law," noting that "the general amnesty law passed last year, the applicable law, so the Department of Justice is obliged to follow him ".
    He added that the "judicial body specialized been formed in the Supreme Judicial Council to consider claims of all those who claim to be covered by paragraphs of law," pointing out that "the delay comes to make sure covered by the law of amnesty from the failure to include the person and the only thing that stands behind lingered staff of the Ministry of Justice in the implementation of the death penalty. "
    He Zamili, "Those who are not covered by paragraphs of the law or essentially rejected inclusion of paragraphs of the amnesty law, the death sentence against them are implemented immediately," while denying "any political pressure exerted on the ministry's views, but in the level of law enforcement."
    And the voice of the House of Representatives, on Thursday (August 25, 2016), the General Amnesty Law, as endorsed President Fuad Masum, the amnesty law Am.anthy 29

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 6:07 am