Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The committee of experts charged with selecting an election commission to reveal parliamentary effo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The committee of experts charged with selecting an election commission to reveal parliamentary effo Empty The committee of experts charged with selecting an election commission to reveal parliamentary effo

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Sep 2017, 3:20 am

[size=30]The committee of experts charged with selecting an election commission to reveal parliamentary efforts to resolve it[/size]
    07/09/2017 09:31 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend B / C follow-up
    The parliamentary committee of experts on Thursday announced the opposition party's broadening of its report and the names of the candidates it presented, stressing that the opposition front has become an insignificant figure after it demanded a solution.

The Committee member Kamel al-Zaidi said in a press statement that "the committee completed the final report to lift 15 candidates for membership of the Board of Commissioners at a time was formed a strong opposition front and collected signatures reached 90 signatures rejecting the Committee of Experts and to report from the blocks that did not represent the candidates of the Committee."

He added that "this opposition calls for judicial supervision and the dissolution of the Committee of Experts," noting that "the opposition has become a significant figure in the arena and expanded its front significantly."

He pointed out that "the Committee of Experts has not yet completed its official work until the parliament votes on the new commission or issue a parliamentary resolution to dissolve the committee."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 10:30 pm