Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

League calls for the Municipality of Baghdad to accelerate the distribution of land that for the poo

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

League calls for the Municipality of Baghdad to accelerate the distribution of land that for the poo Empty League calls for the Municipality of Baghdad to accelerate the distribution of land that for the poo

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jul 2013, 7:25 am

League calls for the Municipality of Baghdad to accelerate the distribution of land that for the poor

31-07-2013 11:10 AM

Baghdad (news) .. called the Iraqi List MP reproach league, the Municipality of Baghdad to start practical and urgent steps to implement the strategy of eliminating the housing crisis.

The league said in a statement received Agency (news) copy of it: that the directive of Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki to the Municipality of Baghdad to grant the Iraqi people from the poor pieces of land represents a significant step and effective in eliminating the housing crisis escalating in the country, which burdened the citizen and made him get disappointed I hope and psychiatric disorder and nervous because of the high cost of rent allowances and prices shed lessor in most cases.

And urged: Secretariat to complete this strategic giant as soon as possible in order to provide services and the advancement of the citizens miserable, and he lives in the world's richest countries.

And called: ministries relevant to facilitate the process of issuing bonds ownership of land, which will be distributed to the poor and living in slums that Taatzy Sea summer and winter cold and swallow pain fear of the unknown, or come one of the officials to throw the citizen and his family outside his home, which he got hard-earned nor have a legal basis be protected from displacement. / End / b. PVC /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 1:07 am