Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

"Honeymoon" Netanyahu Trump ends suddenly .. The reason?

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

"Honeymoon" Netanyahu Trump ends suddenly .. The reason? Empty "Honeymoon" Netanyahu Trump ends suddenly .. The reason?

Post by Rocky Sun 26 Mar 2017, 4:24 am

"Honeymoon" Netanyahu Trump ends suddenly .. The reason?

Sunday, March 26th, 2017 - 08:05 GMT  
    It was supposed to be a tour of the victory of the Israeli Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, as after ten years of government leadership, finally he got a Republican president in the White House, along with a Republican majority in the House of Representatives and the US Senate. It was supposed to be a perfect match for Netanyahu's right-wing party.

World - Articles

As the Israeli right-wing party I think that Netanyahu will be freed from the condemnation of the building of settlements in the West Bank and occupied Jerusalem, which has become routine under the former US president, Barack Obama, thinking that the President will allow Trump to "Israel" to build settlements freely.

Within 10 days of the inauguration of Trump, the Israeli government approved plans for more than 6,000 housing units in the settlements, as approved the construction of the first new settlement in the municipality of the West Bank for nearly two decades.

He praised Netanyahu Trump in the first press conference held in Washington, saying: "There is no greater support for the Jewish people and the Jewish state."

It is expected to receive US Vice President Mike Pence, also a warm welcome when he addressed the Committee on the American Israel Public Affairs at the big annual conference in Washington, which begins next Sunday.

Led by the new White House also welcomed the settlement movement.

But for Netanyahu, the honeymoon lasted less than two months. Soon Trump declined repeated his promise campaigning to transfer the US embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem, and criticized Israeli settlements as "not good" for the settlement.

Trump said Netanyahu "to suspend the construction of settlements a little", because Trump wanted the chance to conclude what he called the "final deal" for a settlement between the Israelis and the Palestinians.

On Thursday and after two rounds of talks, the White House issued a statement saying that the US delegation "reiterated President Trump concerns about settlement activity in the context of moving towards a peace agreement," he said, adding that the Israeli delegation said that the Israeli government intends to "adopt a policy on settlement activity take this concerns into account. "

Netanyahu now finds himself between a new US president is interested in the conclusion of a settlement agreement and the right-wing party is determined to flood the final two-state solution.

http://www.alalam.ir/news/1943492

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:12 am