Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Minnesota Wild

jedi17
    jedi17

Minnesota Wild  Empty Minnesota Wild

Post by jedi17 Mon 27 Mar 2017, 7:17 pm

Soul Searching
    March 27, 2017, 12:05 PM ET [5 Comments]
    Dan Wallace
    Minnesota Wild Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT
    Another disappointing conclusion in Detroit for the Wild.

So what exactly is the problem?

The goaltending?

The offense?

The constant line juggling?

The new players being added to a locker room that was unified all season?

The lack of leadership?

The lack of effort?

The inability to dictate the flow of the game?

The inability of making the opponent work for what they are getting?

All of the above have been factors over the course of the dreadful month of March for the Minnesota Wild. But to put the finger on just any one of these factors is impossible, because it changes from game to game.

The one constant that I see is the Wild have really become a very vanilla team, playing to the opponent's pace, and not utilizing their own speed to make the game difficult for their opponents.

But the biggest issue for the Minnesota Wild, is their lack of difference makers.

Zach Parise tries to be that, but it has to be someone that makes it infectious throughout the team.

The Wild need that presence in the lineup that exudes confidence in the face of adversity. That is my knock on the current leadership of the club, meaning the guys with the letters on their sweaters.

True leaders have the ability to get the best not only from themselves, but to command the respect of others around them and to get them to raise their own performance level.'

The margin between winning and losing is very thin, and currently the Wild have teetered to the wrong side of the line. They have the ability to get to the right side again, but it is going to come from within if it is going to happen.

Follow me on Twitter @dwallace17

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:20 am