Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

World Bank: Arab immigrants mine knowledge to address the challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

World Bank: Arab immigrants mine knowledge to address the challenges Empty World Bank: Arab immigrants mine knowledge to address the challenges

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Mar 2017, 2:25 am

World Bank: Arab immigrants mine knowledge to address the challenges

History of edits:: 2017/3/28

{International: Euphrates News} described the World Bank, immigrants from the Middle East and North Africa that they represent "a precious mine of knowledge" can be exploited in order to address the economic challenges facing the region.
    The World Bank said in a document published on Tuesday, the details of which to take advantage of more than 20 million Arab immigrants in the promotion of investments and projects, as well as technology development in the Arab world.
    The bank recommended in the document Arab governments to create "scheme migrants" to provide them with the owners of the required skills and create networks for sharing {knowledge} with its partners in the world and connect people with expertise to develop projects for girls and successful business.
    According to the document survey showed a thousand immigrants that "those who live outside their home countries wishing to lend a helping hand and stay in touch with their countries , but there are concerns about the lingering work environment there."
    And showed 85% of those surveyed desire to retire in their home countries and 87% of them expressed their desire to customize the times to take care of individuals in their home countries , and 68 percent showed their willingness to invest money and trade in their homelands.
    At the same time , more than half of those surveyed said they see "vulnerable" in the business environment in their home countries , expressing concerns about the "lack of transparency" in the established procedures in their home countries.
    The document pointed out that despite those concerns are still immigrants more foreigners willing to invest in their home countries during the turbulent times because of what they enjoyed from the perception of the work environment and internal practices in Bldanhm.anthy

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=140582

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:29 pm