Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Chicago Blackhawks

jedi17
    jedi17

Chicago Blackhawks  Empty Chicago Blackhawks

Post by jedi17 Wed 29 Mar 2017, 5:14 pm

Blackhawks at Penguins GameDay
    March 29, 2017, 2:59 PM ET [31 Comments]
    John Jaeckel
    Chicago Blackhawks Blogger • RSS • Archive • CONTACT

Chicago Blackhawks (48-21-7) at Pittsburgh Penguins (46-18-11)
    8PM Eastern/7 Central
    NBCSN/TVA

GOALIES:

Corey Crawford/Chicago
    Marc Andre Fleury/Pittsburgh

The Blackhawks are reeling right now from a couple of somewhat painful losses in Florida in their last two games.

There's definitely some psychology to this game—it's important for the Hawks to certainly play better than they did in Florida—where the absence of Artem Anisimov as well as some late season leg weariness were fairly evident.

For the Pens, same deal. This is a statement game. Should be a good one.

For those wondering about the Corey Crawford rumor reported by Eklund earlier, this is consistent with what I have been hearing, not just this season, but actually going back a couple of years—where I've been told the Hawks might be prepared at some point to make a move with Crawford to achieve some cap relief.

Per sources, Crawford has (and has had) a modified NTC in effect—he has to submit a list of teams if asked—since the inception of his contract.

See the link below for the original story. I was told then (early February), the Hawks have had discussions with Scott Darling's agent about an extension. Due to the tight nature of the Hawks' cap, that extension would probably mean Crawford's days in Chicago are numbered. Rumored possible return for Crawford would be a draft pick.

http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog.php?post_id=82625

I'll recap the Pens tomorrow.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:22 am