Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Iraqi government plans to increase its oil production to 5 million barrels per day before the en

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Iraqi government plans to increase its oil production to 5 million barrels per day before the en Empty The Iraqi government plans to increase its oil production to 5 million barrels per day before the en

Post by Rocky Sun 02 Apr 2017, 7:03 am

The Iraqi government plans to increase its oil production to 5 million barrels per day before the end of this year

14 minutes ago
    These external links will open in a new window Share this via Facebook  Share this via Twitter  Share this via Messenger  Share this via e-mail  Participate
    Bin Omar oil field near BasraImage source REUTERS
    Image caption
    Bin Omar oil field near Basra
    The Iraqi government announced that it had T plans to increase crude production capacity to five million barrels per day before the end of this year.
    The oil minister said Jabbar Allaibi, during the Iraq Energy Forum to be held in the capital Baghdad, "Iraq will continue to parallel exploration plans in order to increase its reserves equivalent to 15 billion barrels in 2018 to reach 178 billion barrels."
    Allaibi pointed out that the ministry has prepared special plans for the production of four types of oil, he said, "we were able to add 10 billion barrels of oil to Iraq's oil reserves, and by next year we will add 15 billion barrels of oil to it."
    Allaibi confirmed that Iraq had reached the first time to export thousand tons per day of liquid gas, adding: "We hope to export 7,000 tons per day of liquid gas."
    Oil Minister announced that it will be this year, an increase of 20 thousand barrels per day of gasoline and improved He added: "We imported within one year of oil derivatives worth two billion dollars."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 7:43 am