Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan varies in view with Baghdad on US rocket strike

jedi17
    jedi17

Kurdistan varies in view with Baghdad on US rocket strike Empty Kurdistan varies in view with Baghdad on US rocket strike

Post by jedi17 Sat 08 Apr 2017, 7:01 pm

Kurdistan varies in view with Baghdad on US rocket strike
    10:26 AM ADMIN
    Arbil/ Iraq TradeLink: The Kurdish government took another stand "opposite" to that of the Iraqi

central government on US rocket strike against Syria, while Iraqi vice-president Nouri al-Maliki criticized this attack.

The Kurdish region reminded of the atrocities committed by the previous Iraqi regime, pointing that "if the world was silent at that time, it should not reiterate these inhuman crimes".

The Kurdish government expressed "hopes" that the US strike will prevent such atrocities, but should exert extra efforts to solve the abnormal complexities in the Middle East.

Iraqi foreign ministry expressed its "concern" on the developments in Syria, warning against " the interference and quick procedures that will negatively affect the efforts to combat extremism".

Al-Maliki stated, in a statement by his office, that the US strike has "more goals than using the chemical weapons by Syria".

"It was a messaged to the frightened governors in the area, saying that we will deal with you with force without any need for investigations who used the chemical weapons", he elaborated.

"The use of force against the extremists could be justified, but against the states, it is a dangerous question", be stressed.

The US Pentagon announced the 59-rocket strike against Syrian Shu'airat military base, south east Hums city.

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 12:31 pm